Monday, September 27, 2010

It's the Bloggity!: Can You Clean My Ball Sack?

I always knew the people who worked for AXE were creepy but this new commercial,"Clean Your Balls"  has officially pushed the limit. I don't want to get into too much detail because I want you to go see the video but as you can tell by the title, it's pretty obnoxious. I admit I giggled like once when I first saw it but I feel like they were trying to push the humor to a point where it wasn't as funny as it could have been. I found out that this was actually aired on TV which makes me feel even worse for the future victims who will see this video. I really hope this video gets banned because I'm pretty sure this is inappropriate for more than 30% of the people watching it.


Check out this absurd video, if you dare. . . 
GET YOUR MOUSE OFF OF ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment